- Be well organized and work hard to find the best athletes with the best character.
Signs Of Great Character:
- He is a great person
- He goes to class, never misses class or practice
- He is not lazy
- He always turns in his class work on time
- He is self motivated
- Recruit athletes that have solid academics, who have demonstrated their ability to do academic work on the high school level.
- Recruit athletes who are motivated and focused on earning a degree.
- Recruit athletes who will commit to the challenge of academic and athletic discipline.
Eight Questions To Ask Concerning A Prospect
- Can he graduate from college?
- Is this young man dying to become a great college football player?
- Is he mentally and physically tough?
- Is he coachable?
- Is he a team leader?
- Is he a team player?
- Will he compete?
- What about his character?
- 50 Great Visits.
- Sign 25 Best players possible (character, academics, and talent).
- Sell the program, coaches and University to everyone.
- All signees are eligible.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with current and future student athletes, parents and others.
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationship with high school coaches.
- Great Spring Clinics
- Great Summer Camps
- Frequent calls
- Spring Visits